Sunday, December 16, 2007

Heather's Top 13 Men of 2007

13. Zachary Levi 

On the TV show Chuck he's a cute cute boy that you just want to protect and hug. A lot.

12. Brett Pirozzi

Lead singer for Las Vegas based band Kreep and Skid Row's guitar tech for my Snake, his personality makes him HOT! Gotta love a guy with tattoos! :D

11. Peyton Manning

Super Bowl MVP and all American hottie.


10. Seth Rogen

He is a funny motherfucker! And cute to boot!

9. Johnny Depp

'Nuff said.

8. Joe Anderson

This guy is SO hot as Max in Across The Universe...it's a must see movie just for him!

7. Gordon Ramsay

Next to Mario Batalli, Gordon is the only chef I've ever really liked. His attitude, his passion...and his leather coat! :D

6. Jay Cutler

I don't care what the Broncos record looks like, I love me some Jay Cutler!!

5. Scotti Hill

Love this man - - getting to see him play live after so long was awesome. He would have been ranked higher but for the whole Jezebel debacle!

4. Rupert Grint

I don't care that he's 19. He's a cutie!! And he's Ron Weasley. So there!

3. Adam Baldwin

YUMMY!!!! Jayne, Animal Mother and now John Casey on Chuck. All I can say is Yuuuumm!!!!

2. The Beatles

Sneaking up at the end of the year was The Bee-att-tulls. It started off with Ringo, moved to Paul and now has landed on John. Will George be next? Only time will tell.

1. Snake Sabo

My number one man is Snake from Skid Row. Watching him from the front row just hammered home how hot he is, even after all this time!!

***My honorable mentions went to:

Lee Pace, Joaquin Phoenix and Nick Frost!***

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Love Lee Pace!! He is so cute!!!